The Garage Store - Calgary Garage Products & Services
Store Hours: Monday - Friday 10AM to 5:30PM and Saturday 10AM to 4PM
Calgary: (403) 258-1110 or Info@TheGarageStore.ca
Though there are many inexpensive bike racks readily available, from simple hooks to ceiling mounted bike storage products, The Garage Store has it all. We offer simple ceiling mounted bike hooks that offer an affordable bike storage solution at the cost of convenience when hooking or unhooking the bike, to our affordably priced motorized bike lifts, capable of holding two bicycles, and storing them effectively with just the press of a button. Wall bike storage, bike racks, overhead bike lifts, or simple hooks, The Garage Store has a storage solution for any bicycle owner or enthusiast.
Here at The Garage Store, we have kept our customers’ needs in mind when designing our state of the art bike storage products. We realize that a large amount of bike owners ride their bikes to stay in shape or lose weight, so we have strived to design bike racks such as our Horizontal Bike Storage System that make storing your bike simple.The problem with many bike racks is that they do not consider ease of loading and unloading when designed. Although alternative bike lift systems may be effective at storing bicycles in a space saving fashion, if it is not easy to retrieve the bike from storage the bike will become seldom used, offering none of the health benefits that a home owner may gain from riding their bike on a more regular basis. With both pulley and motorized lift options available, this bike lift makes loading and retrieving your bike from storage simple. By storing the bike horizontally, this system frees bike owners from the worry of bumping their heads on a bike stored in a vertical bike lift, and it also leaves the wall space open for any other purpose that the homeowner desires! Homeowners with high garage ceilings may prefer to have their bicycle stored vertically and to meet this need The Garage Store offers quality vertical bike lift systems as well representing various manufacturers.
HandiWALL® is the cellular PVC slatwall designed to store and organize your garage. Used as a complete wall or as a complement to your existing garage storage, HandiWALL® allows a flexible layout that easily adapts to your storage needs.
Keep the garage clean by hanging everything from power tools to rakes to cabinets on the HandiWALL® system. When it gets dirty, spray it down with a hose - HandiWALL® is impervious to water and the unique profile prevents water from pooling at the bottom of the slat.
HandiSolutions offers a complete line of garage storage systems to fit your customers’ needs – all from a single source. This flexible product line includes: HandiWall™ panels, baskets, hooks, shelves, tilt bins, tool holders, folding work bench,resin cabinets, trim extrusions, and mounting hardware, plus an extensive line of accessory items. Utilizing the HandiWall™slatwall, this sturdy PVC system provides the ultimate garage storage solution delivering both beauty and convenience.
HandiWALL® Product Features:
• Strong and durable
• Scratch and water resistant
• Easy to install, seamless connection
• Compatible with standard slatwall
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Available in 8 and 4 foot lengths,
custom lengths available
• 4 panels per carton in 8’ lengths,
8 panels per carton in 4’ lengths –
32 feet per carton
• 12 1/4” x 11/16” x 96”
• Available in white, taupe, gray and
maple wood grain
• Color-coordinated installation
screws and trim available
• Water and moisture resistant, easy to clean
• Smooth satin finish gives high-end aesthetic appeal
• Somewhat scratch resistant with normal use, surface scratches can be easily repaired and are less noticeable because the material color is throughout product
• Available in 8 and 4 foot lengths, custom lengths available
• Compatible with standard slatwall accessories
• HandiWALL® is available in 5 colors - white, taupe, gray, maple wood grain and black
HandiWALL® Technical and Quality Attributes:
• Fire tested by independent laboratory (ASTM E84 Test) ranks HandiWALL® in Grade A (index of 15) for flame spread
• 3" OC slats, 12 1/4" high (includes 1/4" for tongue and groove connection)
• Meets our ISO Certified manufacturing process and is quality tested to be compliant with the ISO 9001:2000 standard:
- Incoming Quality Control for color and materials requirements for
- First piece inspection to match control plan specifications
- In-Process inspections
- Final Audit of manufactured product
• Product is measured for conformity to requirements:
- Color match
- Form, Fit and Function including shape of slats, connection of panels, assembly of slatwall accessories
- Strength testing every production run via in-house calibrated fixture